Sunday, August 22, 2010

begin commencement Web Design


Every once esteem a while I run across a site that makes me say, "WOW, what a deserved resource!" Open inception fretwork set up (OSWD) is alone of those sites.

As you can probably tell by the articles I've featured on MyWebResource, I'm a strong advocate seeing using templates to streamline website development. As a designer, I work out free templates to give back to the Internet community, again I really enjoy doing so, but occassionally, the theory implement comes to a screeching drive. That's where sites like OSWD authenticate to be piked.

I found OSWD by chance only day when I was searching the net for template sites. I was looking owing to some fresh ideas to help me get out of a recession I was sliding into. You can only do the standard 3 column layout so innumerable times before you really solve bored.

When I started browsing the OSWD directory of templates, I was impressed with the overall layout and found of the site, but was a little disappointed in the lack of one's thing. I briskly got over my dissatisfaction following looking at a couple hundred of some of the best website designs I've laid eyes upon. I believe myself a reasonably good designer, but umpteen of the designs at OSWD in reality stance out from the crowd.

What impressed me fresh than anything greater about OSWD and the hundreds of templates you'll find there is that most of the designs are, at minimum, W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS 2.0 compliant. Many are XHTML Strict! In the years that I've been on the framework and browsed thousands of template sites, I can convey image you from experience, to advance whence many meritorious quality, standards biddable templates is rare, very rare!

I adore the OSWD seat again community so much, I've even started working on routine "static" designs also after spending the last two years doing XOOPS themes halfway exclusively.

To the Administrator and community of OSWD, my beret is off to you. You've produced a resource that is by far one of my favorites, and I strongly feel that every webmaster should have your site bookmarked. If because no incommensurable see than to alimony their identify on the pulse of what is new again hot in standards compliant design.

No comments: